Rosen Shingle Creek Resort, Orlando, Florida, USA
Voir sur Google Maps
Inscription : halldale.circdata-solutions.co.uk/RFG/publish/WATS2019
WATS is the world’s largest gathering of aviation training professionals serving airlines, regulators, training providers and training industry with more than 1,200 expected from 50+ countries expected. WATS offers a relaxed yet professional environment conducive to developing new and building existing business relationships. WATS offers unrivalled opportunities to meet with your peers from the senior echelons of the international airline training community, to discuss the latest training issues and consider and learn how others have addressed and resolved these scenarios.
For those who career takes them across the world to promote training solutions and those for whom sharing training experiences WATS truly provides a huge saving in time and cost by enabling ‘three months worth of meetings in three days’.
WATS 2019 will deliver five independent and impartial conference streams alongside the sector’s biggest tradeshow, with all delegates receiving full access to the event.
WATS 2019 has a full social program, including, receptions, lunches, coffee breaks and the WATS 2019 Golf Tournament which are all designed to break down any existing barriers between the different industry groups present. The aim is to increase the sense of community at the event and aid professional discussion. All WATS participants will have full access to all meals, conference sessions and the exhibit hall, along with our new WATS app which has an inbuilt messaging service to allow for more communication between our attendees.
Why Attend WATS?
• It enables you to discover the latest cutting-edge services and solutions to help improve operational safety and efficiency.
• WATS provides the latest practical training exercises from the world’s leading subject matter experts
• Offers key insight into the future of the aviation training industry.
• Gives you and your company the opportunity to connect with over 1,200 international aviation training professionals.
• Save time, reduce cost, really communicate, understand and take away training, safety and or business solutions.