Cet événement est maintenant terminé.
Seminar Level I - Boot Camp: Achieving ITAR/EAR Compliance
Compliance with the Federal Regulations is a Critical Component of Your Corporate Strategic Image
Avoid Costly Fines & Penalties Through Your Compliance with and Understanding of the EAR & ITAR.
Space is limited, so register now
Basics of the ITAR Topics Include:
- Understanding State/DDTC and the Export Control Reform (ECR)
- The Order of Review, Specially Designed & the Commodity Jurisdiction Process
- Understanding ITAR-Controlled Technical Data & the Public Domain
- How to Complete a DSP-5
- Licensing Non-U.S. Persons
- Utilizing ITAR Exemptions
- Violations & Lessons Learned
Basics of the EAR Topics Include:
- Understanding Commerce/BIS & the Regulations
- The Ten General Prohibitions & Red Flags
- Reading the ECCN, Reasons for Control & Country Charts
- Preparing License & Classification Requests using SNAP-R
- License Exceptions & the Strategic Trade Authorization (STA)
- Due Diligence: Preventing Violations
- Recordkeeping & Compliance Under the EAR
Small group exercises are offered on both days.