88th Annual Ottawa Conference on Security and Defence / Conférence d'Ottawa sur la sécurité et la défense
STICKHANDLING THROUGH ROUGHING AND INTERFERENCE:
HOW TO POSITION CANADA IN A WORLD OF GREAT POWER PLAYS
How will Canada make itself safe, relevant, and empowered in a complex world in which great power dynamics, an interdependent economy, warfare below the threshold, and new technologies undermine our capacity to set thin red lines and enact counterpoises to rapidly shifting threats?
Canada is entering unknown territory. We are playing a new game, one that we are not familiar with. The rules of the game have not changed, but not all the players are following them.
- Be present in the company of 500+ people from DND/CAF, industry, academia, and military/diplomatic representatives from all over the globe.
- Learn directly from experts from Washington, London, Brussels, Paris, Beijing, and Moscow who will gather to share and debate their worldviews regarding the future peace, security, and prosperity in the world.
- Gain insight on Canada’s evolving role, the new threats we faced and how to better position your company moving forward.
- Find out how CAF is adapting: recruiting, training; how we fight (doctrine); what we'll fight with (procurement).
- Join conversations with decision makers about how we engage with our allies and strategic adversaries.
- Gain the knowledge your company will need to adapt and enhance your business practices moving forward.