We are proud to present the 2nd annual Future Soldier Technology USA conference on the 9th & 10th June 2020 taking place in Arlington, Washington, USA. New this year will be a dismounted situational awareness focus day taking place on the 8th of June.
As militaries reorient and modernise their combat capabilities, the dismounted soldier remains critical to the success of combat operations. Major strides are being made in providing soldiers with enhanced abilities to maneuver, detect, target and defeat threats at greater ranges and speed than ever before.
Critical to mission success, soldiers' capabilities to engage and defeat new threats has been prioritised by Army Futures Command as a critical area for development. Future Soldier Technology USA will bring together military leaders and technical experts to address the evolving capability spectrum of dismounted technology of the US Armed Forces.
Future Soldier Technology USA is the only dedicated conference of its kind in North America and will bring a unique focus to the future of soldier systems. The conference will discuss in detail soldier lethality, power management systems, mobility, sustainability and survivability. Additionally, as soldiers are increasingly integrated into an array of sensors and battlespace management systems, dismounted situational awareness is becoming a key area of overmatch capability. Our 'Situational Awareness' Focus Day will delve into the latest developments in this capability areas.
Key Topics Addressed Will Include:
- Enhancing soldier lethality
- Next Generation Squad Weapon
- Advanced target acquisition systems
- Soldier sensors
- Manned unmanned teaming
- Communication systems
- Battlespace management
- Soldier sustainability
- Systems trialling and evaluation
- Synthetic training environments
- Augmented reality
Benefits of Attending
- Participate in the only event in North America focused solely on Soldier and Marine equipment modernization and capability development
- Hear the latest developments from innovative and cutting-edge soldier modernization projects including Soldier Warrior, Nett Warrior, IVAS, Marine Expeditionary Rifle Squad and many others
- Meet and network with the senior officers and civilians at the forefront of soldier capability development in the US Army and Marine Corps